How to Change Spell Check Language
WPS Office allows you to change the default English (US) spell check language to another language. WPS Office supports 41 languages, including English (United States/United Kingdom/Australia), Spanish (Spain/Mexico), French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian.
Take the following steps to switch between different languages for spell check.
· Step 1: Open the Set Spell Check Language dialog box.
You can use several methods to open this dialog box. Let’s learn them one by one.
1. Click the Interface Settings icon and then click Ribbon Classic Menu to show it.
2. Click the down arrow on the right side of the Menu button. Choose Tools > Set Language.
Click the triangle icon on the right side of the Spell Check button and then click Set Language in the drop-down list.
Click the Review tab. Click the down arrow on the right side of the Spell Check button and then click Set Language in the drop-down list.
1. Click the Review tab and click the Spell Check button. The Check Spelling pane appears.
2. Click the options box in the bottom and click Add other languages.
· Step 2: Download the language and set as proofread.
1. In the Set Spell Check Language dialog box, choose the desired language in the Other languages area and click Set as proofread to download and apply it.
2. You can see the selected language appears in the Languages being proofread area.
3. If you need to remove one of the languages, move your cursor to it and click Cancel.